Agenda (draft) - November 6, 2017

Draft Agenda (before meeting). To be replaced with agenda/minutes combined after meeting

COORDINATING COMMITTEE AGENDA, Version III

November 6th, 2017
7:30PM to 9:30PM

Conference Call number: (605) 472-5760
Access code: 498356
Web interface: To be determined

------------------------------------------
(01) Roll call (2 min)

There are currently 21 committee members. This means quorum is a simple majority of 11.

Victoria Ashley, Alternate Co-Coordinator
Doug Barnett
Marla Bernstein
June Brashares
Eric Brooks
Susan Chunco
Maxine Daniel, Co-Coordinator
Angelica Duenas
Sanda Everette
Mike Feinstein
Sadie Fulton
Mike Goldbeck
Bert Heuer, Co-Coordinator
Tarik Kanaana
Eric Luna
Ann Menasche
Mike Murphy
Mimi Newton
Ajay Rai
Erik Rydberg
Laura Wells


------------------------------------------
(02) Roles (2 min)

      Facilitator: June
    Minutes taker: Bert
      Time keeper: Mica
    Vibes Watcher: Eric B

    
------------------------------------------
(03) Approval of agenda (2 min)

*Sponsor*: Mica Daniel, Bert Heuer
*Proposal*: Approve the agenda (draft I on 10/30, draft II and III 11/06)


------------------------------------------
(04) Decision: Approval of prior month's minutes (2 min)

*Sponsor*: Bert Heuer, Mica Daniel
*Proposal*: Approve the minutes for the October 2nd meeting as recorded by Sadie Fulton
*Reference*: http://cagreens.org/committees/coordinating/minutes/2017-10-02


------------------------------------------
(05) Announcement: Consent Calendar (2 minutes)

*Sponsor*: Co-Coordinator
*Background and Purpose*: The consent calendar is intended to pass non-controversial items or items consensed prior to the actual meeting. Any item may be objected to and that item will be placed at the end of the evening's agenda.
*Proposal*: Accept the following committee reports for inclusion into the meeting minutes

*Item 1*: The following Committee/Working Group reports were submitted and will be included into the meeting minutes:

Bylaws (Appendix A)
GROW (Appendix B)
Finance (Appendix C)
Clearinghouse (Appendix D)
IT (Appendix G)

The following committees did not send reports (yet):
CCWG  
ERWG
Media
Platform
Campaign Funding Support
Fundraising
State Meeting Planning


------------------------------------------
(06) Proposal (Decision Item):   Re-appoint Victoria Ashley (Solano County) to the Media Committee

*Sponsor*: Laura Wells (5 minutes)
*Background and Purpose*:   Victoria Ashley is re-applying to remain a member of the Media Committee per her application below.
*Proposal*: That Victoria Ashley be re-appointed to the Media Committee.
*Implementation/Timeline/Resources*: Application is below.
*Reference*: Appendix F


------------------------------------------
(07) Discussion: Review of draft agenda for the Ventura GA (5min)

*Sponsor*: Tarik Kanaana
*Proposal*: Draft Agenda of the November 2017 General Assembly, Ventura, November 11-12, 2017
*Reference*: http://cagreens.org/ga/2017-11/draft-agenda


------------------------------------------
(08) Decision:   Provide NationBuilder Access   (10 minutes)

*Sponsor*: Laura Wells  
*Background and Purpose*: The NationBuilder database has information on Greens around the state that can be useful particularly for volunteers in GROW/Grassroots Organizing Working Group and Clearinghouse Committee. Also needed are people who are tech-savvy and experienced in using NationBuilder and who can help others access NationBuilder.  
*Proposal*: That key volunteers are provided access to NationBuilder: Laura Wells (CC and GROW) to have full access including administrative capabilities; and Eric Luna (CC and NationBuilder knowledgeable volunteer), Nassim Nouri (Clearinghouse), and Michael Rubin (Clearinghouse) to have access to the data; and all CC/Coordinating Committee co-coordinators and alternate co-coordinators to have access if they require it and do not already have it, i.e. Bert Heuer, Mica Daniel, and Victoria Ashley.


------------------------------------------
(09) Decision:   Extend Access to CaGreens.org (5 min)

*Sponsor*: Sadie Fulton
*Background and Purpose*: forthcoming
*Proposal*: Proposal: That editing access be granted to Nassim Nouri, Victoria Ashley, and Brett Dixon.


------------------------------------------

(10) Decision: Submission of SGA Item to Endorse Josh Jones for Governor (5 min)

*Sponsor*: Sadie Fulton
*Background and Purpose*: Background and Purpose: Josh Jones is a long-time social justice leader and activist, and a leader of Bernie Sanders' campaign who had previously supported Peter Camejo. He is running for Governor as a registered Green, and is seeking our endorsement in doing so. His candidacy offers us an enormous opportunity to bring more Bernie supporters and disillusioned left-wing Democrats into the Green Party. His election has the potential to be a landmark moment for the Green Party of California; regardless of how we feel about him, our membership deserves an opportunity to vote on whether to endorse him as our candidate for Governor.
*Proposal*: To submit an SGA item on whether to endorse Josh Jones for Governor of California, on as short a time-frame as practicable given the holiday season
*Implementation/Timeline/Resources*: 


------------------------------------------
(11) Decision: Endorse the People's Petition for Peace (5 min)

*Sponsor*: Sadie Fulton
*Background and Purpose*: The People's Petition for Peace was launched by a peace coalition after a delegation was sent to South Korea. The Green Party of Korea has been leading the charge in pushing for the abolition of THAAD, the "missile-defense system" pointed straight over Seoul, and that the anti-THAAD movement has managed to have one president successfully impeached. Now, there is a desperate need to block military escalations between the White House and North Korea, and the people of South Korea are looking to Greens in America for help. Jill Stein was a member of the South Korean delegation, and has done an excellent job taking a lead role on building the People's Petition for Peace as well as highlighting the Green Party's involvement, positioning us as a leader in the anti-war movement. These efforts should be supported, encouraged, and formally endorsed.
*Proposal*: That the Green Party of California endorse the People's Petition for Peace, starting with a formal endorsement by the CC.
*Implementation/Timeline/Resources*: 


------------------------------------------
(12) Decision: CC Action to Assist in Implementation of State Party Functions (10 min)

*Sponsor*:  Mica Daniel, Alameda County
*Background and Purpose*:  Throughout the calendar year, a variety of efforts have been pursued by the CC to implement the functioning of the State Party despite a centralized group of Green Party members refusing to cooperate in the implementation of State Party functions. Some of these Greens - whether members of the CC or not "” have effectively hamstrung the State Party in its efforts to continue to implement necessary Party functions, such as the administration of Standing General Assembly voting, financial management, welcoming new Greens, and other functions.

The CC recently authorized the CC Co-Coordinators to pursue legal advice in anticipation of securing control of GPCA "assets."  The CC also recently took action at its October 2017 meeting regarding: (1) the transfer of two PayPal accounts to the control of the elected Treasurer, (2) the transfer of GPCA funds currently in the One United GPCA bank accounts in Los Angeles to the Travis Credit Union account, and to close the One United accounts, (3) the appointment of Finance Committee Co-Coordinator Victoria Ashley as a person authorized to sign checks and/or authorize them via the GPCA bank account if/when the Treasurer is not available; and (4) the removal of all existing members who currently sign checks and/or authorize them via the GPCA bank account if/when the Treasurer is not available.

In the meantime, the Co-Coordinators have sought and obtained legal advice to help in these efforts and, as a result of that advice, are making the following proposal:

*Proposal*: That the Coordinating Committee affirm and reaffirm the following findings  -

        1. With respect to the State's funds that are kept in the One United Bank, (One United Bank Corporate Office: 3683 Crenshaw Blvd.  Los Angeles, CA, 90016), it is the Coordinating Committee's intent that all funds be under the control of the State Party Treasurer, Ruscal Cayangyang and that the Treasurer be authorized to communicate with One United Bank as the Party's authorized financial representative; AND

        2. With respect to any accounts opened in the Green Party of California's name with PayPal or other credit agencies or services, it is the Coordinating Committee's intent that any credit or charges to these accounts on behalf of the GPCA be under the control of the State Party Treasurer, Ruscal Cayangyang and that the Treasurer be authorized to communicate with such creditor(s) as the Party's authorized financial representative; AND

        3. Also with respect to any accounts opened in the Green Party of California's name with PayPal or other credit agencies or services, it is the Coordinating Committee's intent that the State Party Treasurer, Ruscal Cayangyang be solely authorized to make charges or incur debts on behalf of the GPCA associated with such creditor(s); AND

        4. With respect to other services for which the GPCA is charged recurring, intermittent or other charges or fees, such as NationBuilder, it is the Coordinating Committee's intent that the State Party Treasurer, Ruscal Cayangyang be solely authorized to communicate with such services regarding the authorization for any charges or invoicing for services on behalf of the GPCA; AND

        5. It is the Coordinating Committee's intent that the GPCA Treasurer provide a financial update to the next General Assembly and include recommendations regarding budgetary and other financial matters.  The report should also include an update on the status of the efforts to implement the foregoing items; AND

        6. It is the Coordinating Committee's intent to continue to authorize the Co-Coordinators, Bert Heuer and Mica Daniel, and Alternate Co-Coordinator, Victoria Ashley, to communicate with legal advisor(s) regarding how best to ensure State Party assets are maintained appropriately and to report back to the Coordinating Committee periodically as these efforts proceed.

*Implementation*: Treasurer, Finance Committee, Co-Coordinators, Alt. Co-Coordinator
*Timeline*: Ongoing
*Resources*: Time and effort on behalf of all of the above
*References*: Fiscal Policy at http://www.cagreens.org/fiscal-policy
October 2017 Draft Minutes of the GOCA CC Meeting at http://cagreens.org/committees/coordinating/minutes/2017-10-02"


------------------------------------------
(13) Decision:  Request and fill in names of current recipients of GPCA emails and phone messages, and request that others be added where needed. 

Sponsor: Laura Wells (15 minutes)

Background and Purpose: This item will be CC members providing names of all known recipients of GPCA cagreens.org email addresses and GPCA telephone messages. Input is also welcome via email in advance of the meeting. Any other additions or corrections to the IT Roster are also requested. This item will include a request that others be added as recipients where needed.

On October 21, Laura Wells emailed each of these email addresses (e.g. gpca@cagreens.org) asking recipients to "please reply." People who replied are noted; those in parentheses did not reply, but are believed to be recipients per the IT Roster. 
	applications@cagreens.org - Bert Heuer, Mica Daniel (Mike Feinstein, Sanda Everette)
	cc@cagreens.org (???)
	gpca@cagreens.org  (Mike Feinstein, Sanda Everette, ?Bert Heuer?)
	it-help@cagreens.org - Gerry Gras (Ajay Rai)
	liaison@cagreens.org - Jared Laiti
	lists@cagreens.org (???)
	treasurer@cagreens.org - Ruscal Cuyangyang (Doug Barnett)	
	916.448.3437 (???)

Proposal: That, within 3 days of the November 6th CC call, the following people are provided access to incoming emails and phone calls. The reason for the first three (applications@, cc@, and gpca@) being available to all CC members is so that the entire CC knows:
- what candidates are applying for the CC or the GP-US delegation as soon as they apply;
- what SGA delegates are being appointed by the counties; and
- who is applying for committee membership.
	applications@cagreens.org - All CC members, direct forwarded emails or access to archives, per recipient's choice
	cc@cagreens.org - All CC members, as above
	gpca@cagreens.org - All CC members, as above
	it-help@cagreens.org - Bert Heuer, Ajay Rai, Sadie Fulton
	liaison@cagreens.org - Jared Laiti
	lists@cagreens.org - Laura Wells (GROW)
	treasurer@cagreens.org - Ruscal Cuyangyang (Treasurer) and Victoria Ashley (Finance Committee)
	916.448.3437 - Nassim Nouri (Clearinghouse Committee) for herself and those she designates

See Appendix E: IT Roster in two formats: (I) Individual Capabilities, and (II) GPCA "Assets" 


------------------------------------------
(14) Discussion: Current Status of GPCA Bank Account Holders and Signers (5 minutes)

*Sponsor*: Victoria Ashley
*Background and Purpose*: Updates

- Treasurer does not yet have control of existing OneUnited or Provident bank accounts
- Treasurer does not yet have control of existing GPCA Paypal/Payflow accounts
- GPCA Treasurer now has Statecraft software and data
- Nine different fines with SoS now total $8,170
- FC Member Bob Marsh and Treasurer visited the SoS to review the fines:
They were able to correct one error in a recent filing and prevent another fine from being incurred.  Waivers from the fines were applied for in 2012 and 2013, but not again since then.  More than half of the filings made were submitted late (GPCA has been paying approximately $40 for postage for each filing).  The latest filing shows the Party has a negative balance, which suggests an error in the Statecraft data, that will have to be analyzed.
- As of 11-4-17 the Travis CU account has $1027.69

*Proposal*: To review updates if time allows.


------------------------------------------
(15) Next meeting: December 4th, 2017


=====================================================================
========================= Appendix A ================================
=====================================================================
Monthly Bylaws Committee Report to the GPCA Coordinating Committee

From: The GPCA ByLaws Committee

To: The GPCA Coordinating Committee

Date: Oct. 30, 2017

Submitted By:   Mimi Newton, Co-Co ByLaws Committee

*     *     *

Date of the last ByLaws Committee Meeting:

            Sunday, Oct. 15, 2017 at 7:00 pm

Attendees:

            Present:   Vic Ashley, Tim Laidman (part of the call), Laura Wells, Mimi Newton, Mike Feinstein (part of the call), Gloria Purcell, and Adam Siegel. Quorum present.

            Absent:   Jim Smith, (note that this was Jim's third consecutive absence from the regular meetings and that he was also not present at the special meeting we held in September.)

  Date of the next ByLaws Committee Meeting Conference Call:

We are scheduled to have two meetings in November.    

Our regularly scheduled call will be on November 19 at 7:00 pm, with call in number (515) 739-1271 and access code 753142.

We are also scheduled to have a break out session at the Ventura GA, which is happening November 11-12.   Currently, the break out session is scheduled for 10:35 to 11:40 am on Sunday, Nov. 12.

If we can accomplish enough during the GA breakout session to skip the regular meeting the following week, we may cancel the regular meeting.

Any significant actions the Committee is taking:

We are going to be focusing on our workplan through the end of fiscal year 2018, focusing on the items and materials Laura has been distributing to the Committee.  



=====================================================================
========================= Appendix B ================================
=====================================================================
GPCA Clearinghouse Committee Meeting - Wednesday, Oct. 4th, 3 - 4:30pm
Dial 605-472-5412 - Access code: 408531

Facilitator: Michael R.  Notes:Nassin  Time keeper: all  Vibes Watcher: all
Present: Mica D, Michael R, Brian G, Brett D, Nassim N
Absent: Marla B., Mike F, Tim L,
Discussion: Report back from Finance Committee regarding funds for the printing. No funds available. Committee members decide to chip in to get the printing job done and wait for reimbursement.
Decision  Preparations for November GA:  list of items CH wants to offer counties at GA. Trifold (priority), GPCA contact card, buttons, tabling kits, 
 Info / Discussion: Collateral update
Michael is doing tabling at a large educational event in Alameda on 10/13 and asked if trifold can be printed by then?
Brett is working on the format of the contact card, will finalize shortly and Nassim agreed to send the files to place the order with Red Tie. 
 Info / Discussion: Assigning roles to CH volunteers
Michael ran into Tim L. and asked about the delays in getting access to NationBuilder for training on answering calls, Tim said they are having trouble with NB and will not be able to provide access.
Brett and Nassim expressed concerns about the path forward. CH is unable to meet its mandates without support and cooperation from IT. We need to ask IT when the issue with NB will be resolved.
.Update/Discussion : GPCA-CH handbook of roles and tasks, Nassim has sent a requested a review. 
Plan for CH Breakout session: Nassim proposed / all agreed to not have a breakout session at GA 
Action items
- Brett to finalize GPCA contact card ASAP
- Michael to let Nassim know where to meet to pass on print contributions.
- Nassim to send a request to the GA agenda preparer to for a 5 min slot on the agenda for CH
- Nassim to send the latest copy of GPCA-CH handbook to all.
- Nassim to place order for card and trifold and update CH on eta, as soon as Brett
completes card
- Nassim to ask Ajay and Tim when the issues with NB access are expected to be resolved
Next meeting November 1st, 3 "“ 4:30pm (First Wednesday of each month)  
End of Report for October 4, 2017 


Clearinghouse Committee Meeting - Wednesday, Nov. 1st, 3 - 4:30pm
Dial 605-472-5412 - Access code: 408531

Facilitator: Mica  Notes: Nassim  Time keeper: all  Vibes Watcher:
Present: Mica D, Michael R, Brett D, Nassim N
Absent: Marla B, Mike F, Tim L, Brian G
 Next meeting Dec. 6th, 3 - 4:30pm (First Wednesday of each month)
 Discussion - update on collateral and GA preparations (Michael, Nassim - 10 min)
Michael picked up all the competed printed materials. . Nassim picked up half of the cards and 1/3 of trifolds from Michael and plans to have all those available at the Ventura GA. Laura referred us to Mimi who is driving to Ventura and can take all of our boxes of collateral as well as the tabling kits. Discussion / Decision - update on Red Tie printers payment
Mica reported that Finance does not yet have a path to pay for this purchase. Michael offered to pay for it if treasurer can not issue the check to Red Tie in three weeks. This issue is on the CC agenda for 11/6 meeting and Mica will give CH an update on the outcome.
Discussion - talking points for CH report at the GA, Next priorities for CH projects (All - 10 min)
Mica suggested bumper stickers could be our next project and all agreed. Michael suggested asking for more volunteers in our report. Nassim reminded we should not have a break out session at the GA since we are a functional team and meet regularly, but instead we can mix with the GROW breakout session happening at the same time to get input on how to best serve newly registered counties. 
Discussion- CH is challenged with fulfilling our mandates without IT access to NB. (Mica - 10 min)
Discussion - Facebook discussion forum "˜Communications' (Brett, All - 5 min)
Mica explained we can not change the name of the CH to Communication using the FB page. Brett agreed to change the name of the group, and we will not use it until we have more info.
Mica doesn't like using FB and has concerns about privacy. 
Michael is not on FB frequently so would rather have the CH email list for communications.
Mica thought there maybe restrictions in our bylaws for use of FB for communications
Discussion - CH internal structure and co-coordinator election (Mica, All - 10 min)
Discussion - GPCA-CH handbook additions & updates. (Nassim - 2 min) - No updates
Nov. New Action items
- Brett to change the FB page name and await feedback from Mica
- Mica to update CH on CC 11/6 discussion on both IT access to NB and Treasurer paying print bill.
- Nassim to coordinate with Mimi for literature transport to Ventura.
- Mica will check our bylaws for use of FB for communications
- Nassim will ask Free Conf call for a local number to avoid carrier charges for Brett
Next meeting Dec. 6th, 3 - 4:30pm (First Wednesday of each month)
End of report 

=====================================================================
========================= Appendix C ================================
=====================================================================
GROW - Grassroots Organizing Working Group  
10/10/17 GROW Monthly Report submitted for CC agenda of November 6, 2017

GROW teleconference October 10, 2017
ATTENDEES and ROLES
Anthony Krzywicki, Ventura County, GROW co-coordinator
Sadie Fulton, Yolo County (FACILITATOR)
Nassim Nouri, Santa Clara County (NOTES)
Brett Dixon, Alameda County
Lewis Elbinger, Siskiyou County  
Richard   Gomez- Fresno County (TIME-KEEPER)
Brian Good, Santa Clara County
Erik Rydberg, Butte County
Audra Walton, Monterey County
Carol Bouldin, San Bernardino County

NOTES
- GA - November 11-12, Bell Arts Factory, 432 N. Ventura Ave, Ventura
	- These and more are attending: Ventura 12, Monterey 1, Alameda 10, Santa Clara 3
	- Trifolds and contact cards will be available; Santa Clara will provide 10 tabling kits and additional buttons
- SGA - Discussion period now, for female and male CC vacancies (one each), GA minutes from March
	- Vote period will be November 13-19
	- All counties need to submit their lists of SGA delegates (most have already)
- NEW COUNTIES & NEW CAMPAIGNS
	- Lewis Elbinger (Siskiyou County) candidate in Congressional District 1
		- finding many Green contacts in neighboring counties interested and ready to be activated.  
	- Josh Jones (Davis County) candidate for CA Governor, Bernie supporter with Sadie as campaign manager
		- interested in having his campaign be a GROW project to organize Greens
		- Josh4gov.org, josh4gov@gmail.com
- LIGHTNING ROUND of county activity & questions & concerns:  
11/18 Green New Deal Conference at the Humboldt County Cup; need more Green women candidates; Carol Bouldin (San Bernardino County) considering Assembly District 42, David Cobb visit helped recruit; 10/22 Candidate Forum Event in Ventura; request for people to like https://www.facebook.com/PublicWaterNow/; question about GA and SGA differences; concern about Clearinghouse volunteers not having access to phones (not being answered?) and NationBuilder; internal communication channel for Greens to share ideas, announcements and calls for volunteer and campaign help could be Slack, Free Conf Call, FB video, FB private groups, others?

NEXT MEETING: Tuesday, 11/14/17 @ 7:30pm, 712-770-4700, Code 626116#


=====================================================================
========================= Appendix D ================================
=====================================================================
October Finance Committee Meeting
Thursday Oct 26th, 2017, 8 - 9:00 pm
Dial-in Number: (515) 604-9861
Access Code: 616301*

ATTENDEES:
Victoria Ashley  - Liaison, Co-co   (8/8/2016 - 8/2018)                                
Maxine (Mica) Daniel  - Co-co (1/23/2016-1/2018)
Ruscal Cayangyang  - Treasurer (8/3/2015-8/2017)
Tim Laidman  - (1/2016-1/2018)
Marla Bernstein - (11/9/2015-11/2017)
Bob Marsh  - (2/2017  - 2/2019)
Quinton Crawford    - (9/2017-9/2019)
Doug Barnett

ABSENT MEMBERS:
Frank Lambert    - (9/2017-9/2019)
Gloria Bram

Discussion:

(An agenda item proposed to revisit the debate about Kern County was rejected)

* Bank Account Updates -  
Provident CU - Tim is still on the East Coast and Doug reported that he has sent in the paperwork with his ID, so the process should move ahead now.
OneUnited - Doug asked for the account number at the Travis bank so that he can transfer funds from OneUnited and Victoria has provided that information.

* Switching to an online FPPC/FEC filing system -  
Bob Marsh recommends switching from Statecraft to Directfile, and to do a free online trial.   The current payment for Statecraft goes through May 2018.

* Fundraising Letter
Discussion on a plan to get the fundraising letter out via Nationbuilder.

* Ongoing Secretary of State fines
A fine posted from May of 2017 has been added to the existing fines (2014-2016) and they now total $8,170.

Next Regular Meeting:  
Thurs Nov 16th, 8 pm


=====================================================================
========================= Appendix E ================================
=====================================================================
(I)   IT ROSTER - INDIVIDUAL CAPABILITIES  
Please correct, recent updates in bold and/or purple.

MIKE FEINSTEIN

GENERAL WEBSITE
- cagreens.org (Drupal site), administrative access
- cagreens.org Home Page, sole update access
- NationBuilder, administrative access
- Providing access to other volunteers

SGA VOTE ADMINISTRATION
- Update list of SGA delegates on website and in voting system
- Update SGA email list
- Administer votes for proposals and candidates, including sending out announcements; publishing proposals, candidates lists, biographies; and providing results

UPDATE PLATFORM ON WEBSITE

UPDATE WEBSITE FOR CC MEETINGS
- CC agenda archive
- Draft CC minutes
- Final CC minutes; remove DRAFT from title; add listing of minutes and URL
- Add menu link on left hand sidebar for approved minutes
- Add listing of minutes and URL for those minutes

UPDATE WEBSITE FOR RULES
- Revise website and provide web archive of version being amended (by CC or General Assembly, as noted) for the following:
      * CC internal rules (CC)
      * GPCA Personnel Policy (CC)
      * GPCA Bylaws, Rules and Procedures and Fiscal Policy (General Assembly)
- Post bylaws interpretations  
- Revise County Party Bylaws page to reflect changes in county bylaws

UPDATE COMMITTEES AND WORKING GROUP PAGES
- Revise membership rosters, and provide link to URL of CC meeting minutes at which appointments were made
- Move former committee members to the 'past member' archive pages
- Update web pages to reflect changes in party Bylaws, including revisions to mission/duties/responsibilities

UPDATE GENERAL ASSEMBLY PAGES
- Create a specific home page and URL for each General Assembly, with links to the draft agenda, logistics and other information needed before the General Assembly and to all of the documentation of the meeting thereafter
- Post draft GA agendas  
- Post final GA agendas
- Create a specific page to post the CC's announcements to seek hosts of future GAs; create draft email including a link to that page, for posting to the GPCA Inform List

LIST ADMIN
- Bylaws, Clearinghouse, Clearinghouse incoming, Personnel, GPCA-Forum, GPCA

- Receive and answer incoming email (and state phone)  

SOCIAL MEDIA
- Serves as administrator of GPCA Facebook page, including Instagram and assigning page roles
- Serves as administrator of GPCA Facebook group
- Serves as administrator of GPCA Twitter account


TIM LAIDMAN
(as IT Committee member)

GENERAL WEBSITE
- cagreens.org (Drupal site), administrative access
- NationBuilder, administrative access
- Server at LiquidWeb - CPanel
- Server at LiquidWeb - Root

- Provide access to other volunteers

SGA VOTE ADMINISTRATION
- Update list of SGA delegates on website and in voting system
- Update SGA email list
- Administer votes for proposals and candidates, including sending out announcements; publishing proposals, candidates lists, biographies; and providing results.

LIST ADMIN
- Appoint admins to committee and local lists
- Personnel


AJAY RAI
(as IT Committee co-coordinator)

GENERAL WEBSITE
- cagreens.org (Drupal site), administrative access  
- Server at LiquidWeb - CPanel
- Server at LiquidWeb - Root  

- Provide access to other volunteers

- Send broadcast emails to Greens in specific counties

-  some level of access to NationBuilder 

EMAIL CAPABILITIES  
- Receive emails sent to it-help@cagreens.org

LIST ADMIN
- IT Committee, IT-help



SADIE FULTON
(as new IT Committee member)

GENERAL WEBSITE
- cagreens.org (Drupal site), edit pages but not menu items
- dev.cagreens.org (Sandbox site for new design), unrestricted editing access


NICOLE MONTOYA
(as new IT Committee member)

GENERAL WEBSITE
- cagreens.org (Drupal site), edit pages but not menu items
- dev.cagreens.org (Sandbox site for new design), unrestricted editing access


BERT HEUER
(as current CC co-co, and IT Committee co-coordinator)
GENERAL WEBSITE
- cagreens.org (Drupal site), administrative access (?)
- Server at LiquidWeb - CPanel
- Server at LiquidWeb - Root

-  some level of access to NationBuilder 

EMAIL CAPABILITIES
- Send emails to GPCA Inform list
- Receive emails sent to applications@cagreens.org
[NOT TRUE? Receive emails sent to gpca@cagreens.org]

- Access teleconference information, like logs of the calls

LIST ADMIN
- Coordinating Committee, IT Committee, IT-help, Electoral Reform WG, GPCA-Inform


SANDA EVERETTE
(as former CC co-co, and IT Committee member)

GENERAL WEBSITE
- cagreens.org - update committee pages
- NationBuilder - editing access  

-  some level of access to NationBuilder 

EMAIL CAPABILITIES
- Send emails to GPCA Inform list
- Receive emails sent to applications@cagreens.org
- Receive emails sent to gpca@cagreens.org

- Access teleconference information, like logs of the calls

SOCIAL MEDIA
- Serves as editor on GPCA Facebook page
- Serves as administrator of GPCA Twitter account
LIST ADMIN
- Media


MICA DANIEL
(as new CC co-co)

Receives emails sent to applications@cagreens.org

LIST ADMIN
- Coordinating Committee

VICTORIA ASHLEY
(as new CC alternate co-co)

SOCIAL MEDIA
- Serves as editor on GPCA Facebook page
- Serves as administrator of GPCA Facebook group

-  some level of access to NationBuilder 

LIST ADMIN
- Bylaws, Finance, Coordinating Committee


OTHERS
  
Doug Barnett -  some level of access to NationBuilder 
Gerry Gras - Receives emails sent to it-help@cagreens.org  
Jared Laiti - Receives emails sent to liaison@cagreens.org
Marla Bernstein -  some level of access to NationBuilder 
Ruscal Cuyangyang
	- Receives emails sent to treasurer@cagreens.org
	- some level of access to NationBuilder
Tarik Kanaana -  some level of access to NationBuilder 


(II)   IT ROSTER - GPCA  ASSETS 
Status and Control as of October, 2017

MF=Mike Feinstein
TL=Tim Laidman
AR=Ajay Rai
SE=Sanda Everette
DB= Doug Barnett
MB=Marla Bernstein

GG=Gerry Gras
JL=Jared Laiti
RC=Ruscal Cuyangyang
TK=Tarik Kanaana
BH=Bert Heuer  
MD= Mica Daniel
VA=Vic Ashley
MN=Mimi Newton
SF=Sadie Fulton
NM=Nicole Montoya

1.   ACCESS TO GENERAL WEBSITE
A - cagreens.org (Drupal site), administrative access - MF, TL, AR, BH?
B - cagreens.org (Drupal site), edit pages but not menu items - SF, NM
C - cagreens.org - update committee pages - SE
D - cagreens.org Home Page, sole update access - MF
E - dev.cagreens.org (Sandbox site for new design), unrestricted editing access - SF, NM
F - NationBuilder, administrative access - MF, TL
G - Nationbuilder - LIMITED ACCESS - AR, BH, SE (editing access), VA, DB, MB, RC, TK
G - Server at LiquidWeb - CPanel - TL, AR, BH
H - Server at LiquidWeb - Root - TL, AR, BH
I - Providing access to other volunteers - MF, TL, AR
J - Send broadcast emails to Greens in specific counties - AR

2. ACCESS TO SGA VOTE ADMINISTRATION
A - Updating list of SGA delegates on website and in voting system - MF, TL
B - Updating SGA email list - MF, TL
C - Administration of voting for proposals and candidates, including sending out announcements; publishing proposals, candidates lists, biographies; and providing results - MF, TL

3. UPDATING PLATFORM ON WEBSITE - MF

4. UPDATING WEBSITE FOR CC MEETINGS
A - CC agenda archive - MF
B - Draft CC minutes - MF
C - Final CC minutes; remove DRAFT from title; add listing of minutes and URL - MF
D - Adding menu link on left hand sidebar for approved minutes - MF
E - Adding listing of minutes and URL for those minutes - MF

5. UPDATING WEBSITE FOR RULES
A - Revising website and provide web archive of version being amended (by CC or General Assembly, as noted) for the following:
     i. * CC internal rules (CC) - MF
     ii. * GPCA Personnel Policy (CC) - MF
     iii. * GPCA Bylaws, Rules and Procedures and Fiscal Policy (General Assembly) - MF
B - Posting bylaws interpretations - MF
C - Revising County Party Bylaws page to reflect changes in county bylaws - MF

6. UPDATING COMMITTEES AND WORKING GROUP PAGES (see above at item 1 as well)
A - Revising membership rosters, and provide link to URL of CC meeting minutes at which appointments were made - MF
B - Moving former committee members to the 'past member' archive pages - MF
C - Updating web pages to reflect changes in party Bylaws, including revisions to mission/duties/responsibilities - MF

7. UPDATING GENERAL ASSEMBLY PAGES
A - Creating a specific home page and URL for each General Assembly, with links to the draft agenda, logistics and other information needed before the General Assembly and to all of the documentation of the meeting thereafter - MF
B - Posting draft GA agendas - MF
C - Post final GA agendas - MF
D - Creating a specific page to post the CC's announcements to seek hosts of future GAs; Creating draft email including a link to that page, for posting to the GPCA Inform List - MF

8. EMAIL CAPABILITIES  
A - Receive emails sent to it-help@cagreens.org - AR, BH
B - Send emails to GPCA Inform list - BH, SE
C - Receive emails sent to applications@cagreens.org - BH, SE, MD
D - Receive emails sent to gpca@cagreens.org - (BH?), SE

9. EMAIL LIST & OTHER COMMUNICATIONS ADMINISTRATION
A - Appoint admins to committee and local lists - TL
B - Coordinating Committee - BH, MD, VA
C - IT Committee - AR, BH
D - IT-help - AR, BH, GG
E - Bylaws Committee - MF, VA, MN,  
F - Clearinghouse Committee - MF
G - Clearinghouse incoming - MF
H - Personnel - MF, TL
I - GPCA-Forum - MF
J - Electoral Reform Working Group - BH
K - GPCA-Inform - BH
L - GPCA - MF
M - Ability to receive and answer incoming email (and state phone) - MF
N - Access CC teleconference information, like logs of the calls - BH, SE
O - Media Committee - SE
P - Receives emails sent to liaison@cagreens.org - JL
Q - Receives emails sent to treasurer@cagreens.org - RC
R - Finance Committee - VA

10. SOCIAL MEDIA ADMINISTRATION
A - administrator of GPCA Facebook page, including Instagram and assigning page roles - MF
B - administrator of GPCA Facebook group - MF, VA
C - editor on GPCA Facebook page - SE, VA
D - administrator of GPCA Twitter account - MF, SE

-END-


=====================================================================
========================= Appendix F ================================
=====================================================================
Request for Re-appointment to Media Committee

Name - Victoria Ashley
County - Solano
Current Committee term - 11/2015-11/2017

I have been an active Green in the Bay Area since before 2000 and have served on the GPCA Coordinating Committee since 2007, on the County Councils of the Alameda GP from 2004-2013 and the Solano GP since 2014. I have degrees in architecture and psychology.

I have been a member of the Media Committee for 4 years and am an Admin on the GPCA Facebook Group. I look forward to our Media Committee becoming more active again as we head into the upcoming elections. The Party should be putting out regular press releases on vital issues of the state, such as Single Payer, Top Two, water resources, private prisons, etc. to educate the public on our views, at the least.  


=====================================================================
========================= Appendix G ================================
=====================================================================
IT Committee Meeting

Oct 16th, 2017

Attending:

Brett Dixon
Sadie Fulton
Bert Heuer (CoCo, Liaison)
Ajay Rai (CoCo)

Absent:

Sanda Everette
Gerry Gras
Tim Laidman
Nicole Montoya

Quorum not reached.

This is the third consecutive missed meeting for both Gerry Gras and Sanda Everette.

Even though we did not have quorum, Ajay announced he would be stepping down from IT (to allow him to concentrate on his new job). He said he would remain long enough to assure a smooth transition.

Next meeting: Nov 20th, 2017